Crunchy Parmesan Turkey
★★★★★ 1 vote5
12 ozturkey tenderloin
3 Tbsppanko bread crumbs
3 Tbspgrated parmesan or romano cheese
3/4 tspdried italian seasoning, crushed
1/3 tspground red pepper
4medium zucchini or yellow squash
·halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
2 cchunky tomato pasta sauce
How to Make Crunchy Parmesan Turkey
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut turkey tenderloin into 6 even pieces.
- In a shallow bowl combine panko crumbs, grated cheese, Italian seasoning and ground red pepper.
- In another shallow bowl slightly beat together egg white and water.
- Dip tenderloin pieces in egg white mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place turkey in a lightly greased baking pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until turkey is no longer pink, turning once.
- Meanwhile, prepare pasta according to package directions.
- During the last 2 minutes of cooking pasta, add zucchini or summer squash to pasta.
- Drain mixture and set aside. Keep warm.
- In a small saucepan heat pasta sauce.
- To serve, arrange pasta and squash on dinner plates.
- Top with turkey and sauce.