Cheese Noodle Ring
- 1 pkg
- wide egg noodles
- 3/4 lb
- american cheese, grated
- 1/2 c
- whole milk
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 1/2 c
- cream sauce
- 1 medium
- can of crab meat
- 1 small
- can of mushrooms
- pimento, chopped finely
- 1 c
- very small peas
How to Make Cheese Noodle Ring
- 1Cook noodles until tender (about 15 min.) in 3 qts. boiling water to which 1 tbsp. salt has been added.
Drain, and return noodles to pot in which they were cooked
- 2Add three quarters of a pound of American cheese grated, half cup of milk and butter.
Heat over low heat until cheese is entirely melted.
- 3Place in well greased 10-inch ring mold, set in pan of hot water. Bake 45 min. in a mod. oven (350°), or until lightly browned.
Unmold carefully onto a large platter
- 4Fill the center of the noodle and cheese ring with the prepared filling
- 5Garnish the outside of the ring with sprigs of parsley.
The top of the creamed mixture may be garnished with two slices of hard cooked egg and several slices of a large stuffed olive if desired.