Blue Ribbon Recipe
Mmmm... what a wonderfully hearty dish! I remember having this years ago and have fond memories of savoring every bite. What a great way to use up all the boxes of partially-used pastas hiding in your cupboard! The Test Kitchen
1 lbassorted noodles, cooked
1 lbground beef
1 jar(s)(4 oz) mushrooms
1 can(s)( 15 oz ) tomato sauce
1 tsporegano, dried
1/2 cred wine
1 tspsea salt
1 cshredded mozarella cheese
How to Make CAVATINI
- Brown meat in a large skillet: drain.
- Add remaining ingredients ( except noodles ) and simmer for 1 hour over low heat.
- Pour over noodles in a large casserole.
- Cover with mozarella and cook until cheese is melted in a ( 350 degree oven.) Great with buttered french bread.
- Don't forget to make a list of what you need for this recipe.