Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti
1 jar(s)prepared spaghetti sauce (24 oz)
1 lbground beef, lean
1/2 cdiced green pepper
1/2 cdiced onions
1/2 cgrated carrots
1 tspItalian seasoning
1 clovegarlic, minced
8 ozcream cheese
1/2 cParmesan cheese, grated
1 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
How to Make Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti
- Cook spaghetti noodles according to directions on packet and drain.
- Add cream cheese while noodles are hot and mix thoroughly.
- Next, brown the ground beef, green peppers, onions, grated carrots, and garlic in a pan.
- Add Italian seasoning.
- Drain. Put back into pan and stir in spaghetti sauce.
- Next, put spaghetti on top of the sauce.
- Then add the rest of the hamburger mixture.
- Sprinkle your Parmesan cheese.
- Then sprinkle mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in 350 F oven for 30 minutes until bubbly. Enjoy!!!!!!