Arielle's Favorite Tuna Casserole
3 can(s)white albacore tuna in water (6 oz each)
2 can(s)cream of mushroom soup, low sodium if possible) (26 oz each; family-size)
12 ozrainbow rotini pasta
8 ozshredded Tillamook sharp cheddar cheese
8 ozKraft shredded four cheese blend
10 ozfrozen peas (organic preferred)
1 pinchpepper, to taste
1 pinchsalt, to taste
How to Make Arielle's Favorite Tuna Casserole
- Cook pasta al dente (9 minutes) or as directed on package. Drain.
- Combine in the pot pasta, cream of mushroom soup, tuna, peas, salt, pepper, and cheese. Mix thoroughly.
- Transfer into a covered casserole dish and bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes prior to serving. Serving suggestions - serve with crusty bread and salad or green veggie. ;) Enjoy!
- Note: Sometimes I use 4 cans of tuna and reduce the cheese slightly - depends on our moods and how flaky I think the tuna is.