Tarragon Chicken and Grapes
1 lbskinless chicken tenders or breasts
2 ozwalnuts or other nuts
1 pkgfresh tarragon (about half an ounce or 2 tablespoons)
1/2 csour cream
·salt and pepper
2 Tbspolive oil
·3 packages sweetener
How to Make Tarragon Chicken and Grapes
- Coat chicken lightly with olive oil and generously sprinkle with salt and pepper. You can either bake the chicken breasts in a 350 degree oven for 35 minutes, or if you use tenderloins fry them in a pan. Make sure to get a nice little brown color when frying. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Cut grapes (I like green but you can use another color) in half lengthwise. Slice celery stalks as you would for potato salad. Rough chop nuts, and mix all three ingredients in a large bowl.
- Dice tarragon and add it to the bowl.
- When chicken is room temperature cut it into bite sized cubes and add it to the other ingredients in the bowl.
- Mix the sour cream and mayo and a couple dashes of black pepper together in a separate bowl. Add artificial sweeteners (more or less to your taste) to the mixture until it is slightly sweet. Mix this mixture into the other ingredients in the large bowl.
- Serve over lettuce or use it in a sandwich.