Shrunken Potato Heads with Slime Dip - Cook.me
How to Make Shrunken Potato Heads with Slime Dip - Cook.me
- Preheat the oven to gas 7, 420 °F, fan 390 °F.
- Using a small knife or a sharp part of a vegetable peeler, carefully carve faces into the potatoes, ⅖ inch eyes, noses and mouths.
- On a baking tray, toss the potatoes with oil to coat.
- Place potatoes, faces turning upwards and roast in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Combine mashed avocado, sour cream and garlic together.
- Stir in the lemon juice and some seasoning and whisk to combine.
- Top dipping sauce with chives and serve with roasted potato heads.