Quick ‘n’ yummy mushrooms
Ramona's Cuisine -
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·250 g chestnut mushrooms
·70 g cheese full fat soft organic
·70 g cambozola cheese (non)organic
·1 large garlic clove organic
·1 spring thyme organic
·1 pinch salt optional
·1 pinch pepper to taste
How to Make Quick ‘n’ yummy mushrooms
- Wash the mushrooms thoroughly and remove the stalks.
- Place them with gills facing downwards so all water drains nicely. Leave for 5 minutes.
- Place the mushrooms with the gills up in a baking tray and sprinkle some salt (optional).
- In a small bowl place the soft cheese and mix with freshly ground pepper and the thyme.
- With the help of 2 teaspoons put a knob of the soft cheese mixture on each mushroom.
- Cut the Cambozola cheese into cubes (depending on the size of the mushroom) and place one cube on each mushroom on top of the soft cheese.
- Slice the garlic and top up each mushroom with a small slice.