Portabella Mushroom Crust Pizza
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4large portabella mushroom caps
6 ozjar pizza sauce
·onion, small chopped
How to Make Portabella Mushroom Crust Pizza
- remove stems from mushrooms and scrape off gills with a spoon.
- wipe off mushrooms with damp paper towel. Do not wash under running water as they will absorb the water.
- Cook on baking sheet, gill side down, at 400 degrees for 10 minutes
- Remove from oven, turn gill side up and spread inside with pizza sauce. Add additional toppings as desired, ending with cheese.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes or until cheese bubbles.