Italian Cheesy Polenta with Mozzarella and Spinach
3 cchicken stock
3/4 cparmesan cheese
4 ozbaby spinach
1 Tbspmalt vinegar
1 Tbspolive oil
1 cfresh mushrooms
3 clovegarlic minced
1 jar(s)spaghetti sauce
8 ozfresh mozzarella sliced
1/4 cfresh basil chopped
How to Make Italian Cheesy Polenta with Mozzarella and Spinach
- Bring the chicken stock and salt to a boil. Add the Polenta and cook until thick. Stir in the Parmesan cheese and set aside.
- Sprinkle the spinach with the Malt vinegar and set aside.
Place oil in a saute pan and add the mushrooms. cook 5 minutes stir in the garlic and cook 1 more minute
- Warm the spaghetti sauce.
- When ready to serve. Place Polenta in middle of dish. Surrounded by spinach leaves. Top with mushrooms then Top with Spaghetti sauce and Mozzarella slices and basil.
- MIcrowave until the cheese has melted slightly.