Cindi M Bauer
1 lb.ground beef
1-1/4 cupselbow macaroni, uncooked
1/2of one large onion, finely chopped
2-3 clovesgarlic, minced (or use 1 tsp garlic powder)
A few dash(es)lawry's seasoning salt
A few dash(es)black pepper
1/4 tsp.red pepper flakes
1/2 tsp.dried italian seasoning
2-1/2 cupshunts spaghetti sauce or pasta sauce
Optional:dried parsley flakes, add according to taste
Optional:kraft grated parmesan cheese, add desired amount
How to Make Goulash
- In a large deep skillet, add the ground beef, onion, and garlic.
- Season the beef mixture with the seasoned salt & black pepper.
- (While the beef mixture is browning, start cooking the macaroni according to package directions. I cooked mine for 9 minutes.)
- Once the beef mixture is done cooking, drain off any excess grease.
- Place the beef mixture back in the skillet, and then add the red pepper flakes, Italian seasoning, and the pasta sauce. Simmer over low heat while you finish cooking the macaroni; stirring the meat sauce frequently.
- When the macaroni is done cooking, drain it, then add it to the meat sauce, and finishing heating it through.
- Once heated through; sprinkle on a bit of dried parsley flakes.
- Serve immediately, and top with a bit of grated parmesan cheese.