☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 ozcream cheese
1/2 cparmesan cheese
2 1/2 cmozzarella cheese
1 tspitalian seasoning
1 tspgarlic powder
1 tsponion powder
How to Make Cheese "Noodles" Keto Friendly
- In a large bowl combine eggs, cream cheese, italian seasoning, garlic and onion powder.
- Mix with a hand mixer 1-2 minutes or until smooth.
- Fold mozzarella and parmesan cheese until well combined.
- Spread out into an even layer onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let thoroughly cool for 20 minutes.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut into whatever size noodles you prefer.
Great for Lasagna or keep whole for awesome pizza crust!