Quick and Easy Burritos
How to Make Quick and Easy Burritos
- Take a 9x13 inch pan and put a little bit of salsa on bottom, lay burritos in a row.
- Pour Salsa over top of burritos, cover and bake for around 35-45 minutes or until done.
- The last 15 minutes of cooking put shredded cheddar cheese over top of burritos and bake uncovered long enough for the cheese to melt.
- Top off with sour cream. Serve and enjoy!
- If you want something quick for lunch, just pop it in the microwave for 1 minute, take out and put your salsa and cheese on top and microwave for 30 seconds or until cheese is melted take out and put sour cream on top. Enjoy...