Crustless Mexican Quiche
How to Make Crustless Mexican Quiche
- Brown the ground meat and pour off the fat. Add the taco seasoning and water. There should really be no "juice" in the pan, so cook it down a little if there is.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and heavy cream, and stir in the cheese.
- Spray a large 13x9 pan with cooking spray and then scatter in the meat evenly. Slowly pour the egg mixture over the meat. You might need to stir it a little afterward so that the meat is evenly distributed.
- Bake at 400 for around 30 - 40 minutes. It will get a little brown on the top.
- Cut into pieces and top with your garnish(s) of choice - salsa, guacamole, sour cream, etc