Gomasio & Avocado Soba Noodles
- 1 box
- rawspicebar's spicy gomasio spice blend
- 2 oz
- 1 c
- shredded carrotsuncooked soba noodles
- 1 pinch
- medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- 4 Tbsp
- sesame oil
- 1 can(s)
- lime, juiced
- 4 Tbsp
- rice wine vinegar
- 1 g
- garlic clove, crushed
How to Make Gomasio & Avocado Soba Noodles
- 1Cook soba noodles as directed on package. Once cooked, drain immediately and rinse with cold water until cooled.
- 2Transfer to serving bowl and combine cooled noodles with chopped carrots, cucumber and radishes.
- 3Combine soy sauce, lime juice, rice vinegar, sesame oil and crushed garlic in small bowl.
- 4Toss viniagrette with cooled noodles and vegetables.
- 5Top with chopped avocado and freshly ground spicy gomasio.
- 6Serve alongside grilled pork tenderloin. Enjoy!