This recipe is private
Gypsy Pork Steaks
A simple way to do pork on the outdoor grill or under the broiler in cooler weather.
How to Make Gypsy Pork Steaks
- 1Cut tenderloins into 6, 2 inch pieces.
- 2Resting each piece on it's side pound it to 3/4 inch thich.
- 3Stir together paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- 4Coat meat on both sides with seasoning and apply light pressure to help it stick well.
- 5Grill pork over medium coals (or about 6 inches from broiler element)for about 10 minutes.
- 6Turn the steaks and grill (broil) for another 6 to 10 mins.
About Gypsy Pork Steaks
Show 3 Comments & Reviews