Spanish Tortillitas De Camarones (Shrimp Cakes)
- 1/2 c
- 2 large
- 5 Tbsp
- 1 bunch
- scallions, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 lb
- shelled small shrimp, chopped
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- olive oil (for frying)
How to Make Spanish Tortillitas De Camarones (Shrimp Cakes)
- 1Mix the flour and the eggs in a bowl.
Add water and stir into a smooth batter.
- 2Add scallions, parsley and shrimp.
Season with salt, pepper and paprika.
Let stand to rest for half an hour or more.
- 3Heat olive oil in a frying pan.
- 4Spoon in about 2 tablespoons of batter at a time, flatten with the back of the spoon into a thin pancakes.
Fry on each side until golden.