Spring Herbed Brie Quiche
I makes a brie and herb omelet all the time so that is what inspired me to show you this today. If you don’t like the herbs I have selected, there are lots to choose from or create your own combination. I love tarragon though and feel it is a very underutilized herb.
1/2 cheavy cream
1 chalf and half cream
·salt and pepper to taste
1 Tbspfresh dill, chopped
1 Tbspfresh tarrigon, chopped
5 cbrie cheese, diced
1 tspfresh thyme, chopped
1deep dish pie shell
How to Make Spring Herbed Brie Quiche
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Blind bake the pie shell on a rimmed cookie sheet for 8-10 min. until golden brown.
- Whisk together the eggs and creams, season with salt and pepper to taste and stir in the herbs.
- Add the cheese to the pie shell and pour in the egg mixture until very full.
- Carefully, with the pie shell still on the cookie sheet, transfer it into the oven and bake for 30-40 min. until set.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, slice and garnish with a sprig of dill.serve.