Spring Herbed Brie Quiche
I makes a brie and herb omelet all the time so that is what inspired me to show you this today. If you don’t like the herbs I have selected, there are lots to choose from or create your own combination. I love tarragon though and feel it is a very underutilized herb.
- 3 large
- 1/2 c
- heavy cream
- 1 c
- half and half cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh dill, chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh tarrigon, chopped
- 5 c
- brie cheese, diced
- 1 tsp
- fresh thyme, chopped
- deep dish pie shell
How to Make Spring Herbed Brie Quiche
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Blind bake the pie shell on a rimmed cookie sheet for 8-10 min. until golden brown.
- 3Whisk together the eggs and creams, season with salt and pepper to taste and stir in the herbs.
- 4Add the cheese to the pie shell and pour in the egg mixture until very full.
- 5Carefully, with the pie shell still on the cookie sheet, transfer it into the oven and bake for 30-40 min. until set.
- 6Let cool for 5 minutes, slice and garnish with a sprig of dill.serve.