Cheddar-Corn Impossible Pie
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 Tbspdry bread crumbs
10 slicebacon, cooked and crumbled
1 cshredded mild cheddar cheese
1 smallonion, finely diced
1half sweet red bell pepper, diced
1 ccorn kernels
1 pinchcayenne pepper
1/2 call-purpose flour
1 tspbaking powder
2 cwhole milk
How to Make Cheddar-Corn Impossible Pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease 10-inch quiche pan or pie plate; sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Combine bacon, Cheddar, onion, red pepper, corn, pepper, salt and cayenne; sprinkle over bread crumbs.
- In bowl, stir together flour and baking powder; cut in shortening until in fine crumbs.
- Add eggs and milk; whisk just until smooth.
- Pour over bacon mixture.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 5 minutes. Serve.