Shrimp Avocado Hoagies
- (12 ounce) package cooked shrimp (frozen peeled,thawed and coarsely chopped)
- 2 large
- avocados, pitted, peeled, and chopped
- 1/2 c
- shredded carrot
- 1/4 c
- chopped green onion
- 1/3 c
- bottled coleslaw dressing
- hoagie rolls
- lemon wedge (optional)
How to Make Shrimp Avocado Hoagies
- 1In large mixing bowl combine shrimp, avocados, carrots, and salad dressing.
- 2Halve hoagie buns.
- 3Using a spoon, slightly hollow bottoms and tops of hoagie buns, leaving 1/2-inch shell. Discard excess bread.
- 4Toast buns.
- 5Spoon shrimp mixture into hoagie buns. Serve with lemon wedges.