Chicken Caesar Wraps
- boneless, skinless chicken tenderloins
- 1 c
- 1 c
- instant rice
- 3/4 c
- caesar salad dressing
- (10- inch) flour tortillas, warm
- 2 c
- shredded romaine lettuce
- tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 c
- seasoned croutons
How to Make Chicken Caesar Wraps
- 1Spray large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Add chicken, cook over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned and no longer pink in center. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- 2Add water. Bring to a boil; add rice. Cover; remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Stir in salad dressing.
- 3Spoon rice mixture evenly down center of tortillas; top with chicken, lettuce, tomatoes and croutons. Fold in both sides of tortillas; roll up tightly from bottom, keeping filling firmly packed. Slice each wrap diagonally into 2 pieces.