Grilled Pineapple Pork & Vegetables
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 can(s)(8 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, undrained
1/4 colive oil, divided
2 clovegarlic, peeled and halved
2 tspground cumin
2 tspdried oregano
3/4 tsppepper, divided
3/4 tspsalt, divided
2 lbpork tenderloin, cut into 3/4-inch slices
1 lbfresh asparagus, trimmed
4 mediumcarrots, halved lengthwise
1 largesweet red pepper, halved
1 bunchgreen onions, trimmed
How to Make Grilled Pineapple Pork & Vegetables
- Place the pineapple, 2 tablespoons oil, garlic, cumin, oregano, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and 1./4 teaspoon salt in a blender; cover and process until blended.
- Place in a large resealable plastic bag; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate 1 hour.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145 degrees. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Place vegetables in a grill wok or basket.
- Brush with remaining oil; sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently.
- Cut vegetables into 2-in. pieces.
If you do not have a grill wok or basket, use a disposable foil pan. Poke holes in the bottom of the pan with a meat fork to allow liquid to drain.