Game Day Pork and Chile Wraps
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 12 oz
- lean boneless pork loin chops, 3/4 inch thick
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 8 inch flour tortillas (98% fat free)
- avacado, pitted, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1/3 c
- red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 oz
- can diced green chiles
- 4 c
- mixed greens (approx 2 oz)
How to Make Game Day Pork and Chile Wraps
- 1In medium skillet over medium-high heat, warm oil. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper and cook about 3-4 mins. per side until browned and internal temp. reaches 145 degree F, Place chops on a plate and let rest 5 mins.
Cut chops into 1/4-inch slices.
- 2Microwave tortillas on high until slightly warm and softened, about 30 sec. Place tortillas on workspace and top with pork, avocado, onion, chiles and salad greens stopping 2 inches short of one edge.
- 3Working one tortilla at a time, fold one side of tortilla up and over fillings. Tuck fillings in tightly, then fold in the 2-in. edge. Continue rolling tortilla toward the other side, securing with toothpick if necessary. Repeat with remaining tortillas and serve.