Buffalo Blue French Bread Pizza
Each week, he does the laundry, maintains our yard, mops the floors and cleans the toilets. He even does the dishes too!
All that's on top of managing a bar and singing every night until closing time.
See? I told you. He is amazing.
So, for Father’s Day, only an amazing meal will do.
Since buffalo wings is his favorite dinners when we go out to eat, So I'm treating him to a special french bread pizza without the noise and wait at a busy resturant
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- loaf french bread, halved
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 4 Tbsp
- blue cheese crumbles
- 1 pkg
- boneless buffalo chicken bites
- 2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- buffalo sauce (equal parts hot sauce and vinegar mixed)
- 2 Tbsp
- ranch dressing (i use hidden valley)
How to Make Buffalo Blue French Bread Pizza
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Heat boneless buffalo chicken bites according to package directions.
- 3Gently scoop out a little bread from the center of each piece of french bread to form a shallow trough.
- 4Mix together the cream cheese and blue cheese. Smear evenly across the french bread troughs.
- 5Top the cream cheese with the boneless buffalo chicken bites and mozzarella cheese.
- 6Place in the hot oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- 7Drizzle with buffalo sauce and ranch dressing. Slice diagonally and serve.
- 8Serve with a nice tossed salad of field greens and balsamic vinaigrette.