Buffalo Blue French Bread Pizza
Each week, he does the laundry, maintains our yard, mops the floors and cleans the toilets. He even does the dishes too!
All that's on top of managing a bar and singing every night until closing time.
See? I told you. He is amazing.
So, for Father’s Day, only an amazing meal will do.
Since buffalo wings is his favorite dinners when we go out to eat, So I'm treating him to a special french bread pizza without the noise and wait at a busy resturant
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1loaf french bread, halved
8 ozcream cheese, softened
4 Tbspblue cheese crumbles
1 pkgboneless buffalo chicken bites
2 cshredded mozzarella cheese
2 Tbspbuffalo sauce (equal parts hot sauce and vinegar mixed)
2 Tbspranch dressing (i use hidden valley)
How to Make Buffalo Blue French Bread Pizza
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Heat boneless buffalo chicken bites according to package directions.
- Gently scoop out a little bread from the center of each piece of french bread to form a shallow trough.
- Mix together the cream cheese and blue cheese. Smear evenly across the french bread troughs.
- Top the cream cheese with the boneless buffalo chicken bites and mozzarella cheese.
- Place in the hot oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Drizzle with buffalo sauce and ranch dressing. Slice diagonally and serve.
- Serve with a nice tossed salad of field greens and balsamic vinaigrette.