1 lblinguine pasta
1/4 colive oil, extra virgin
1/4 cbutter, cold
1 can(s)whole baby clams 5oz
4 Tbspchopped parsley
2 Tbspchopped garlic
1 can(s)condensed chicken broth 10 oz can
How to Make Linguine with Clams
- Start a pot of water to boil for the pasta. When the water comes to a boil add the pasta.
- Melt the oil and the butter in a pan and add the garlic. Cook till the garlic is golden color.
- Add the can of condensed chicken broth to the mix and stir in the parsley. Once it boils turn it down to low and wait for your pasta to finish cooking.
- When your pasta is down before you drain it add the one can of baby clams with the juice and turn your heat to high.
- As you are draining the pasta toss it into a bowl. Once the sauce comes to a boil turn the heat off and pour the sauce over your pasta and let it soak in for a few minutes.