Butternut Squash Black Bean Enchiladas
- 4 c
- butternut squash, peeled and diced
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1/2 tsp
- kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper
- 3 clove
- garlic, pressed
- 1/2 medium
- onion, diced
- 1 (15) oz
- can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 c
- green enchilada sauce, divided
- 1 tsp
- 1 c
- jack cheese, shredded
- flour tortillas
How to Make Butternut Squash Black Bean Enchiladas
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, mix squash with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and onion. Pour onto a large baking sheet and roast in a 450 degree oven for about 20 minutes, turning halfway through.
- 3Put roasted veggies to a large bowl and combine with black beans and cumin.
- 4In a 13x9 baking dish, pour 1/4 cup enchilada sauce in bottom of pan to keep tortillas from sticking.
- 5Fill each tortilla with squash mixture and place in baking dish. Repeat until all filling is used and tortillas are lined up in dish. Pour remaining sauce over top of tortillas and top with shredded cheese.
- 6Cover and bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes to melt cheese.
- 7Serve and enjoy!