Butternut Squash Black Bean Enchiladas
4 cbutternut squash, peeled and diced
2 Tbspolive oil
1/2 tspkosher salt
1/4 tspblack pepper
3 clovegarlic, pressed
1/2 mediumonion, diced
1 (15) ozcan black beans, rinsed and drained
2 cgreen enchilada sauce, divided
1 cjack cheese, shredded
How to Make Butternut Squash Black Bean Enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix squash with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and onion. Pour onto a large baking sheet and roast in a 450 degree oven for about 20 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Put roasted veggies to a large bowl and combine with black beans and cumin.
- In a 13x9 baking dish, pour 1/4 cup enchilada sauce in bottom of pan to keep tortillas from sticking.
- Fill each tortilla with squash mixture and place in baking dish. Repeat until all filling is used and tortillas are lined up in dish. Pour remaining sauce over top of tortillas and top with shredded cheese.
- Cover and bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes to melt cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!