Tasty Tuna Burgers
Sometimes I think that we have way too much beef in our diet. After all doctors say that Americans eat too much beef and that it causes health problems and obesity.
Tuna burgers will satisfy your craving for a burger and you'll be eating healthy too.
- (12 ounce) can white tuna, drained
- (1 ounce) packet dry zesty italian salad dressing
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh lemon juice
- 2 large
- eggs, hard-boiled,. chopped
- 1/2 c
- sweet pickle relish
- (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- kaiser rolls
- 6 slice
- swiss cheese
- lettuce leaves
- tomato slices
How to Make Tasty Tuna Burgers
- 1Combine everything but the rolls and cheese.
- 2Form in to patties refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Top with swiss cheese.
- 3Bake until the cheese melts. Put on rolls with lettuce and tomato slices.
You may have to add some bread crumbs to help patties hold their shape.