☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 corange juice
1/2 ozblack pepper
1/2 ozgarlic powder
1/2 ozmango-ginger habanero sauce
1 cmango pulp
2/3 Tbspcilantro, chopped
1 1/3 Tbsphoney
2/3 tspginger, chopped
2/3 cjalapeño, cut strips lengthwise
How to Make Mango-Glazed Salmon
- Make the mango-ginger habanero sauce.
- Combine the orange juice, 2 oz. honey, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and mango-ginger habanero sauce to create a marinade for the salmon. Let marinate for 24 hours.
- Make the mango glaze by combining the 1 cup mango pulp, cilantro, 2/3 tbs. honey, lime juice, ginger, and jalapeno. Let sit for 20 minutes
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Brush grill lightly with the vegetable or olive oil to prevent sticking.
- Place marinated salmon skin down on grill.
While grilling generously, brush salmon with mango glaze.
- Grill the salmon for five to seven minutes per side until lightly charred and cooked to your desired doneness.
- Let salmon rest for a few minutes before plating. Top salmon with a mango-orange salsita and serve with your favorite side dishes.