Baked Grouper with Sauteed Vegetables
This recipe has been a keeper in my collection for many years.
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 c
- chopped celery
- 1/2 c
- chopped onion
- 2 lb
- grouper, cut into 8 (4 oz) pieces
- 1 can(s)
- (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano
- 2 oz
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Baked Grouper with Sauteed Vegetables
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Saute celery and onion in olive oil until crisp-tender. Add stewed tomatoes to sauteed vegetables and stir together.
- 2Place grouper in a glass baking dish that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking oil. Pour tomato mixture over the grouper and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- 3Remove from oven and sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese over the baked fish. Serve hot.