Pantry Staples - Baked Pasta with Chicken
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. pasta
- 1 (4 oz.) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 ½ cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 (2 oz.) jar pimentos
- 1 (2.5 oz.) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup american cheese, diced
How to Make Pantry Staples - Baked Pasta with Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 350°. Butter a 2½ baking dish and set aside.
- 2Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and return to pot.
- 3Add the drained mushrooms, cooked diced chicken, mushroom soup, chicken broth, milk, pimentos, drained olives, pepper and cheese. Mix well.
- 4Pour into buttered baking dish.
Bake for 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.