Loaded Baked Potato Casserole
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 largerusset potatoes, cubed
2 cchopped broccoli
3 Tbspolive oil
4 largechicken breasts, cubed
1 cbacon, crumbled
1 1/2 cshredded cheddar cheese
4chopped scallion (roughly 1 green onion - both green and white parts)
3 Tbspbutter, sliced
·salt & pepper, to taste
How to Make Loaded Baked Potato Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Have a large casserole dish or an9 x 13 pan ready.
- In a large bowl, toss together the potatoes, broccoli, olive oil, raw chicken and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Stir in the bacon and 3/4 cup cheese.
- Lay butter slices over casserole. Season with another 1/2 teaspoon salt & 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Spoon the potato mixture into the casserole dish.
- Cover with foil and bake 60 minutes.
- Uncover sprinkle with the remaining 3/4 cup of cheese and bake for another 15 minutes or until the potatoes are soft.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle green onions on top. Serve hot.