Juicy, Parmesan Chicken
How to Make Juicy, Parmesan Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a bag, smash one sleeve of Ritz crackers or 4 cups corn flakes but, Ritz crackers are much better.
- 3Mix together crackers, cheese and garlic salt.
- 4Dip chicken breasts in yogurt then in cracker mixture. Make sure the cracker mixture is all over.
- 5Place flat in baking pan. Drizzle the chicken with melted butter.
- 6like to cover my pan with foil for 30 minutes and uncover for the last 30 minutes.
- 7Serve with your favorite roasted veggies or a salad.
You can also serve with pasta and sauce.
- 8I promise this meal is one for the family meal rotation. It is delicious, even the kids will eat it!