Juicy, Parmesan Chicken
8chicken breasts (flattened to about 1 inch thick)
2sleeves ritz crackers
1 cparmesan cheese, grated
2 Tbspgarlic salt
3 cplain greek yogurt
12 Tbspmelted butter
How to Make Juicy, Parmesan Chicken
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bag, smash one sleeve of Ritz crackers or 4 cups corn flakes but, Ritz crackers are much better.
- Mix together crackers, cheese and garlic salt.
- Dip chicken breasts in yogurt then in cracker mixture. Make sure the cracker mixture is all over.
- Place flat in baking pan. Drizzle the chicken with melted butter.
- like to cover my pan with foil for 30 minutes and uncover for the last 30 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite roasted veggies or a salad.
You can also serve with pasta and sauce.
- I promise this meal is one for the family meal rotation. It is delicious, even the kids will eat it!