Chili’s Margarita Grilled Chicken
Now that they have expanded their menu I have new favorites, I love their Southwestern Egg Rolls and the Slider Combo. But my most favorite dish is their Margarita Grilled Chicken!!!
They marinate the chicken in margarita mix with garlic and tequila, then they grill it to perfection...soooo yummy!!!
- 1 c
- liquid margarita mix
- 1/4 c
- 1 Tbsp
- minced garlic
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
How to Make Chili’s Margarita Grilled Chicken
- 1Combine the margarita mix, tequila, and garlic in a Ziploc bag add the chicken breasts and let marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- 2When ready to prepare, drain, and season with salt and pepper.
- 3Preheat the grill to medium-high heat
- 4Spray the grill with olive oil cooking spray and cook the chicken breasts until done, 6 to 8 minutes on each side.
- 5Serve with steamed veggies and rice.