Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
How to Make Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
- in a large pot bring to boil the water & chicken broth...add complete seasoning and chicken breast.
- boil for about 15-20 mins, take out chicken, let cool and shred.
- add 1 can of the enchilada sauce to the shredded chicken and mix well.
- in a casserole dish add half of the second can of sauce at the bottom...divide the chicken mixture evening into to 6 flour tortillas and roll each one and place side by side in dish...
- add remaining sauce on top and the shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 for about 20 mins until cheese is melted and bubbly brown..garnish with cilantro..ENJOY