Bruschetta Chicken Tostadas
Time-out IN MY MOUTH.
2 lbchicken breasts, diced
2 Tbspeach: ground cumin, chili powder
2 tspgarlic powder, onion powder, ground coriander, smoked paprika
6 Tbspextra virgin olive oil, divided
2 can(s)black beans, drained and rinsed (14.5 oz)
4 clovegarlic, minced, divided
1 cminced cilantro leaves, divided
4 chalved cherry tomatoes
1/2 cminced red onion
2 cshredded pepper jack cheese
4 Tbspsour cream
·juice of two small limes
2 cloosely packed cilantro leaves
·salt and pepper
How to Make Bruschetta Chicken Tostadas
- In a small bowl, combine the cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, ground coriander, smoked paprika and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Toss to combine and rub all over diced chicken. Let sit in the fridge for a little bit.
- In another bowl, combine the tomatoes, red onion, half the minced garlic, half the minced cilantro and 3 Tablespoon of oil.
- Season with salt and pepper. Let it marry while you cook.
- Heat the remaining 3 Tablespoons of oil in a sauté pan.
- Add the chicken and sauté until cooked through and you see a little browning all over.
- Heat the beans in a small saucepan with the remaining garlic and cilantro.
- Drizzle a little oil and a pinch of salt.
- Heat through. Mash a few beans if you want. Oh, you want.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, combine the avocado, sour cream, loose cilantro, lime juice and a pinch of salt.
- Blend until smooth and glorious and you think about using is as night moisturizer.
- To assemble:
Spread some black beans on each tostada shell.
- Top with shredded cheese, cooked chicken, the tomato topping and a healthy drizzle of the avo-cream.
The chicken can be grilled and then diced for a more smoky flavor.