Tuscan Garlic Burgers with Pesto Mayo
My hubby claims to be the grill master. I do all of the cooking around here, but when it comes to the grill, that is his territory. But I have yet to find someone that can make chicken so juicy and tender and burgers that are cooked to perfection.
He wasn’t around for the last family barbecue, so I had to make something delicious and grill it. The pressure was on. I made these DE-licious Tuscan Garlic Burgers.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbground beef
6 ozsliced pancetta, finely chopped
2 tspminced garlic
1/2 tspfresh ground pepper
1/2 chellmanns mayonnaise
1/2 cprepared pesto, divided
16 ozmozzarella cheese, cut into 8 slices
8italian rolls, split
2 cfresh arugula or baby spinach
1 mediumred onion, sliced
3plum tomatoes, sliced
How to Make Tuscan Garlic Burgers with Pesto Mayo
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise and 2 tablespoons pesto. Chill until ready to use.
- In a large sized mixing bowl combine ground beef, pancetta, minced garlic, salt, pepper, and remaining pesto. Mix well and shape into four patties.
- Grill burgers over medium heat for about 5-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- Top burgers with mozzarella cheese and grill until cheese is melted.
- Spread cut sides with pesto mayo and top with red onion tomato, and arugula.