☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lblean beef sirloin roast, fat trimmed
1 tspblack pepper
4 clovegarlic, minced
2 tspdried rosemary (or 2 tbsp fresh)
2 tspdried oregano
How to Make Roasted Sirloin Beef
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a shallow roasting pan with non-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Season beef all over with salt and pepper; transfer to prepared pan.
- Combine garlic, rosemary and oregano in a small bowl. Rub the herb mixture all over the top of the beef, gently pressing herbs into the beef with your hands so it sticks.
- Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the beef reads 145°F, about 20 minutes (for medium meat; cook longer for well-done meat).
- Let beef stand 15 minutes before slicing crosswise into thin (1/4-inch thick) slices. Yields about 3 ounces per serving.