1 mediumonion, chopped
1 lbground beef
1 largecan white hominy
1 can(s)tomato soup
1 can(s)rotel tomatoes and green chilies
1/2 lbsharp cheddar cheese, grated
1 cgarlic, minced
·salt to taste
·pepper to taste
·grated parmesan cheese, fresh
How to Make Mexican Hominy
- Sauté onion and meat in a small amount of oil.
- Add hominy, soup, tomatoes with green chilies, cheese, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Pour into a covered casserole and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake, covered for 1 hour, uncover and bake 30 to 45 minutes longer. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top
- Serve with a tossed salad and garlic bread.