Impossible Cheeseburger Pie
- 1 lb
- lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 large
- large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 tsp
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 c
- original bisquick mix
- 1 c
- 2 large
- 1 can(s)
- chopped, green chilies (optional)
How to Make Impossible Cheeseburger Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- 2In 10-inch cast iron skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in salt and green chilies (if desired). Spread in pie plate. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 3In small bowl, stir remaining ingredients with fork or wire whisk until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- 4Bake about 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Top off a slice of this delicious pie just like you would a cheeseburger. Some favorites are barbecue sauce, bacon, ketchup, salsa and sliced tomato. Or go wild with pineapple slices or avocado!
Savory Impossibly Easy Pies can be covered and refrigerated up to 24 hours before baking. You may need to bake a bit longer than the recipe directs since you’ll be starting with a cold pie. Watch carefully for doneness.