Bacon Double Cheeseburger Bite Size Puffs
Loaded with makings of our favorite burgers: beef, bacon and cheese. They are a complete hit. Bubba raved about them. He was so excited. He kept dipping them in ketchup and saying "Its amazing they taste just like a bacon double cheeseburger". I was in total agreement. Well there you have it....
With love from our kitchen table to yours! XO
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 call-purpose flour
2 tspbaking powder
2 tspkosher salt
4 Tbspunsalted butter, melted
2 cwhole milk
2 largeeggs, beaten
2 cshredded mild cheddar cheese
1 lbground beef, cooked and crumbled
12 ozthick cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
SECRET BURGER SAUCE
1/2 cchopped dill pickles
1 tspgarlic powder
1/2 tspblack pepper
How to Make Bacon Double Cheeseburger Bite Size Puffs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Add butter, egg and milk. Whisk until combined.
- Add cheese, beef and bacon. Stir together until combined. Set aside.
- Spray (2) 24 cup mini-muffin pans with cooking spray.
- Mix batter and add 1 heaping tablespoon scoop to each muffin cup.
- Each cup should be filled just over the top.
- Bake until golden brown, approximately 20-22 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes, remove from muffin tin and serve with favorite burger toppings (ketchup, mustard, mayo, secret burger sauce etc.).
- Secret Burger Sauce:
Stir together the mayonnaise, ketchup, pickles, garlic powder, and pepper in a bowl, and place a dollop on your burger.