Veggie, Salmon and Rice Sushi
How to Make Veggie, Salmon and Rice Sushi
- Cook white rice as according to package.
- Spread rice on platter and allow rice to cool while you slice the celeryand carrots into 1/2 inch strips,and shred salmon into small pieces. You can use a cheese grater to shred the carrots more easily.
- Sprinkle shushi vinegar over rice. Use more if needed.
- Lay seasoned seaweed on shushi roller.
- Layer on a thin layer of the white rice about 1/4 inch from the edge.
- in a straight row at about the halfway point place a small bits of salmon, celery,and carrots. You can decide how much you want to use.
- Then you grab the shushi roller and very carefully roll the seaweed pushing to tighten it. At the end simply seal the seaweed to itself.
- Once you are done refridgerate for 10 minutes while you clean up a little.
- Remove sushi from the refridgerator and slice into 1/4 inch pieces.
- Serve them alone or with the dip of your choice.