Salmon teriyaki with edamame and rice
Ramona's Cuisine -
Only give this a try it and you will see how moreish this is. Oh La La!
Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·300 g thai jasmine rice
·6 salmon fillets or slices
·450 g edamame frozen
·4 tbsp teriyaki sauce
·3 tbsp red wine
·1 tbsp balsamic vinegar (organic)
·2 tbsp honey
·1/4 tsp ginger (organic, optional) grated
·5 tbsp tamari soy sauce (organic)
·1-2 tsp sesame seeds
·1 tbsp sesame oil
How to Make Salmon teriyaki with edamame and rice
- Wash, salt the fish and set aside for a while.
- In a cooking pan put the honey and the Tamari (soya) sauce on a medium heat. When it begins to simmer add the red wine, balsamic vinegar sesame oil and cook for 3-4 minutes. Switch off the heat and add the grated ginger if you chose to put in. It is healthy so if you don't mind ginger don't think twice!
- Meanwhile get the oven dish ready, pour some of the sauce in, arrange the fish and spoon the remainder of the sauce over the salmon. The dish should not be a lot larger than just accommodating all the fish in. The sauce will evaporate very quickly otherwise. I used a 20 cm dish for 6 medium salmon slices.
- Place the fish in the oven and cook at 190 C for about 15 min. Take out, turn over and and place back in the oven for a further 15 minutes.
- Cook the rice according to instructions on its package. try and stick with the recommended rice as it is so delicious!!! I would never try this dish with any other rice.
- Place a pot with 750 -1000 ml water on high fire. When the water is beginning to boil then add the frozen edamame and cook for 5-7 min.
- Serve all on a plate and the sauce left from cooking the salmon take out on a little ramekin or simply sprinkle all over the fish and the rice and serve.
- It is simply .... moreish!