☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.3 lbfilleted fish, (pilot fish if available)
3/4 lbcherry tomatoes
1 ozdesalted capers
1 Tbspitalian parsley
·extra virgin olive oil
·salt and pepper
How to Make Pilot fish (fanfri) in white wine
- Wash and dry the fillets, then arrange them in a pan.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, chopped parsley and oregano and lace with oil.
- Add the diced tomatoes and the desalted capers and sprinkle with half glass of white wine.
- Place the pan over the heat and cook for 5 minutes.
- urn the fish and continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
- Serve piping hot.