Lemon Garlic Salmon
4fresh or frozen (4-6 oz.) salmon fillets
·fresh ground pepper, to taste
1 tspseasoned salt
1 Tbspolive oil
1-2 Tbsplemon juice
1-2 tspminced garlic
·chopped fresh parsley
How to Make Lemon Garlic Salmon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine pepper, seasoned salt, and paprika. Stir together to combine seasonings.
- Place Salmon on a plate and pat dry with a paper towel. Apply rub.
- Heat olive oil and butter in an iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- When butter is melted and pan is hot, place salmon fillets into pan turn heat up to high. Cook on 1 side for 3 minutes. Flip fillets.
- Drizzle lemon juice over salmon and sprinkle with minced garlic.
- Place in 400 degree oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove salmon from oven and sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley.