Herb Marinated Shrimp
How to Make Herb Marinated Shrimp
- Start by pre-soaking your wooden skewers. If using metal or broiling you can skip this obviously...
- Combine first five ingredients in food processor; pulse until mixture is coarsely chopped.
- Add olive oil and process until well blended.
- Combine herb mixture and shrimp in a large zip lock bag and toss to coat.
- Marinate shrimp in fridge for 30 minutes. Marinating any longer than 1 hr. can result in rubbery shrimp.
- Go and pre-heat your grill, use upper rack if you have one. If broiling go ahead and start pre-heating your oven.
- Remove shrimp from bag and thread onto skewers, you should have at least 6 shrimp to a skewer.
- Place skewers on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill three minutes on each side or until done. Make sure and DO NOT over cook, or you will have dry, chewy shrimp.
- I like to serve these with flavored rice and a salad. Enjoy !