Gluten Free Tuna Melt
1/4 ctuna, white solid premium in water, drained
1 Tbspcelery ribs, diced
1 Tbspred onion, diced
1 Tbspmayonnaise, light
3/4 tspprepared mustard
·salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1 slicewhole grain bread gluten free i use rudi's
1 ozmozzarella cheese, low-fat
How to Make Gluten Free Tuna Melt
- Preheat broiler.
- In small bowl combine tuna, celery, red onion, mayonnaise and mustard.
- Add seasonings and mix well.
- Toast bread and spread with tuna mixture.
- Top with cheese.
- (If desired, cut into narrow slices and weave)
- Broil until tuna is hot and cheese has melted.