Fantastic Fried Fish!
1 lbwhite fish, your choice
1 call purpose flour
1/2 cwhite corn meal
1/4 tspold bay seasoning
·more salt & pepper to taste
·canola oil for frying
How to Make Fantastic Fried Fish!
- Heat the oil in a deep iron skillet to around 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk and pour into a shallow pan.
- in shallow pan, sift together flour, corn meal and old bay seasoning and 1/2 tsp. salt
- Sprinkle both sides of the fish, evenly with the salt and pepper.
- Dip in egg wash then flour mixture and place in the heated oil.
- Cook for 3 minutes per side or until golden brown and crisp. Then remove from the oil and place on a paper-towel or wire rack to drain.