Crispy Salmon Patties
1 lbskinless salmon fillets
1sleeve of saltine crackers
1/2 tspsea salt
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1/2 tsponion powder
2-3 Tbspchopped, fresh parsley
·canola oil for pan frying
How to Make Crispy Salmon Patties
- Prreheat oven to 350
- Bake salmon fillets for 15 minutes or until done and flakes easily with a fork.
- Crush cracker crumbs. I use the food processor.
- Mix together all ingredients, except oil and shape into patties (this makes 6 or so.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Fry salmon patties over medium high heat until golden and crispy, about 4 minutes oer side.
- Drain on paper towels and serve!