Uses for Strawberry, mango, jalapeno pepper jelly
How to Make Uses for Strawberry, mango, jalapeno pepper jelly
- cream cheese covered with the jelly and served with crackers or chips
- As a glaze for kabobs, meat, veggies or fruit
- As a marinate for anything from meats to veggies or even fruits.
- As a glaze for grilled eggplant
- As a glaze for grilled pineapple.
- Tucked inside a wonton or eggroll with cream cheese.
- as a sandwitch spread for subs or sandwitches
- it would even by great over an omlet in the morning
- As a dip for shrimp, wontons. chicken strips, fried clams, gater tail, grouper or cod fish, French fries (especially the steak fries), onion rings, and deep fried mushrooms
- In place of the egg wash in any breaded meat like fried chicken or gater tail
- To add a kick to many soups especially hot chinese soups.
- drizzled over spegetti noodles for a healthy tastee and quick dinner.
- as a dip with fried green tomatoes or as the egg wash for fried green tomatoes
- as a marinate for jerky.