Sweet & Tangy BBQ Chicken Breast (oven or grill!)
How to Make Sweet & Tangy BBQ Chicken Breast (oven or grill!)
- Butterfly chicken breasts and slice completely in half to make 6 pieces.
- Place chicken breasts in a zip lock back and cover with Italian dressing. Press all the air out and seal.
- Refrigerate chicken breasts for a minimum of 30 minutes or up to overnight.
- Line a pan with aluminum foil. Place a wire rack over the foil. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Remove chicken from marinade and place on the rack. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix barbecue sauce and brown sugar, brush barbecue sauce onto top of chicken breasts, broil for 5 minutes or until sauce begins to caramelize. Flip chicken and repeat on the opposite side. (about 4-5 minutes per side.)
- NOTE: You can also do this on the grill. Place chicken breasts on grill over medium high heat and cook for 8 minutes per side. Brush with sauce halfway through on each side.